Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mint and Coral Triangles

My mom needed a baby quilt for her best friend's daughter, and asked for mint and coral.  She didn't really care about anything else but keep it simple, since Cole just arrived.  So, in my searching for small cuts of fabric, I found Lark Cottons.  And they cut FQs for a great price!  I settled on several prints from Hello Bear, Bonnie Christine, along with some other brighter and girly prints.


I love the combo of colors and fabrics.  I'd love to make a bigger one.  It's so pretty.  Backed with fabric from Hawthorne threads--not impressed-- but the dear are adorable, texture not so much.  Quilted with aurifil, pellon natures touch batting, started July 2015 and finished.
And I've already deleted all the photos from my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment